As National Veterinary Technician Week comes to a close, we continue to provide you with the latest (and greatest) industry news and coverage.
Here’s a look at this week’s headlines:
- In a video interview, Melissa Evans, LVT, CVT, VTS (EEC), explained the endocrine pancreas’ function, plus its effect on diabetes.
- The Morris Animal Foundation has funded researchers to analyze the impact of passing boats on dolphins’ behavior and stress levels, striving to ultimately better protect these sea animals.
- Selecting the ideal telemedicine or virtual care platform for your veterinary practice is simplified with this detailed review.
- Karen Roach, RVT, VTS (ECC), offered insightful tips for technicians on enhancing phlebotomy skills to maximize successful blood draws.
- iVET360 debuted its free veterinary recruiting and hiring toolkit to assist practice and hiring managers with each stage of this process.